- Fascism Ahead of the May 3 Elections in Bolivia
- Joshua Schulte: On Trial in NY
- belief, faith, and truth in electoral political Name Brands
- the most hilarious twitter thread i’ve ever seen, bar none
- to brighten your day: ‘Post-Prayer Breakfast Depression’
- Russian FM Lavrov Starts Latin America Tour in Cuba
- Further terrorist attacks in Idlib
- Impeachment over: Senate votes to acquit Trump
- Jeff Bezos’s leaked ‘Penis Selfies’ exposed (so to speak)
- Nuclear Madness Rising
- Lord Noam & Co. v Howie Hawkins: #Epic Hubris
- Trump’s I/P ‘Deal of the Century’ Unveiled
- Morpheus Visits a Young Boy
- ‘UkraineGate’ the documentary by Les-Crises.fr
- WEF at Davos 2020: Jan. 21-24
- open menu
- Iran makes arrests over accidental downing of Ukrainian airliner
- IRGC Releases Details of Accidental Downing of Ukrainian Plane
- Sundance on Sleeping Ute Mountain; a vignette
- a bit o’ fun with the british monarchy & family
- the Insane US War on Iran: a lull, a window of peace, or tactical waiting?
- Connecting the Dots
- #Insanity: US Hot War on Iran; the assassination of Qassem Soleimani
- Gypsies, Travellers & Roma under Bigger Tory Guns
- from the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry:
- #BaltimoreUprising evolution storify #Black August #BreakTheCurfew Oakland #Caravana43 protesting the disappeared Ayotzinapa students #Fight for 15 International Today in 270 cities #HandsOffBolivia #hands off iran #HandsOffSyria #MarchAgainstMonsanto 2015 #MillionMomsMarch #NativeLivesMatter and other indigenous news #NoDapl #SaayHerName #TreasonSummit Afro Blue Albuquerque People’s Tribunal on Police Brutality A message from Leonard Peltier on the Occasion of his 71st Birthday and the Hideous Majority Anonymous Million Mask March Flashmobs Today black community control of police Black is Back Black Community policing conference bob Urie Brother Cornell West Published in the Smithsonian Magazine Citizens Report: 'Targeted: Prejudice and Racial Bias in the Albuquerque Police Department’ Climate Change Tipping Point Realities v. COP21 Paris Part II Closing arguments in the trial of LAPD officer Mary O'Callaghan coup against nicolas maduro Dahr Jamail via Truthout David Correia Delphi Declaration on Greece and Europe DHS Is Paying Students to Spy on Classmates in the Name of Safer Schools for Some™ Disarm the NYPD Coalition F*cking the Haitian 99%: Another Clinton Family Project Franklin Graham Freddie Gray beaten to death by BPD Free Julian Assange Glen Ford Hilarious Disconnect: White Liberals for Sanders Telling #BLM Activists What to Do ILWU May Day Oakland Port Shutdowns Jasmine Richards #BLM protestor charged with terrorism Late Summer Police Stories: the Potentially Good Magna Carta at 800 May 2 #BlackSpring/#Baltimore Rising Medicaid clawbacks meta Neill Franklin 'Purge the Baltimore PD from within' New Pentagon “Law of War” Manual Novichok™ Obama declares Venezuela "an extraordinary threat to US national security" Obama Reiterates Enthusiastic Support for Legalizing MMJ oh yes Omali Yeshitalaya Orange Lady Preliminary Hearing of APD Cops Sandy and Perez in the Execution of James Boyd; Pt. I; a Storify Public Citizen's Press Release on the TPP 99% Race to the Bottom Red Nation march on Gallup NM against violence and racism Respectability Politics Won’t Cut It Now. Did They Ever? Rest in Peace and Paint Dear Antonio Ramos Reverend William E. Alberts San Carlos Apaches’ Oak Flats Sovereign Spirituality Stolen by John McCain & Friends satire Seventy Years Ago This Week: Hiroshima and Nagasaki Shorter Spain's new fascist 'gag rule' STRATCOM as per Russia/Syria-Ukraine test post the Apostle of Hatred the Bad The Crescent City 10 Years after the Levees Failed Three Headlines and a Tweet Sum Up the Empire’s Response to ‘Paris’ TransDayOfVisibility Tsipras/Syriza pull it out Zawinul ‘Cultural Palynology’ by Barbara Grothus Featured at the ‘Visualizing Albuquerque’ Exhibit ‘The Red Nation’ and Allies to Demand ABQ Abolish Columbus Day
Category Archives: justice and justice denied
Over’t con- cum neofem Arianna Huff’n’Po’s e-RAGgregator, the mighty lame duck is takin’ action to save the future from sure destruction!
Purple is Green at AriannaOnLine. Who’s more cynical: Me – for thinking this is a typical ploy to control the narrative (such as there is one, rather than just a stupid sense of the way things are), with the Forth Estate coordinating with Pennsylvania Avenue Ink to hijack key phrases like “Save Public Land”? Or them – for doing it?
For those unfamiliar with the concept of keyword hijacking, it involves burying some other uncomfortable reality in close semantic proximity to the verbiage chosen for the burial. In this case, let’s call it Building a Presidential Legacy on Sacred Ground or Muddying the Waters of First Nations in the Name of the First and only ever Free World.
Wait. Am I being hasty here. Look at this:
See that? He saves Viro Mints!!
One thing I love about wd’s letting me diarise here is that I can let someone else do my fact checking. Like, what say you about the following Café?
During his eight years in office, Obama has carved out an impressive environmental legacy. He helped broker the Paris Agreement, the most significant climate change deal in history; instituted the Clean Power Plan, described as the strongest action ever taken by a U.S. president to combat global warming; and protected more land and water ― more than 265 million acres ― than any other president in history, including the establishment of the world’s largest marine reserve, among other green initiatives.
One thing I do know is that that there Paris Agreement does not do anything to avert the certain global ruin we face. To deny that is to deny climate change.