- ‘Fool Me Twice Trojan Horse Democrats Pile into the House of Single-Payer’
- The Empire that Mistook Itself for ‘Indispensable’
- just a quick note…
- open menu; share as you’d like
- #tracking irma on twitter
- Up Yerrrs, Ken Burrrns 4 yerrr PBS ‘The Vietnam War’
- many thousands wait with baited breath for the bern to respond; oh wait: he has!
- The Po-Po Just Can’t Keep Order Safely™ without Dem Tracked Tanks and Grenade Launchers!
- My fellow Patriots: We will win the Peace in Afghanistan
- Two Calls for Armed Antifa
- Monday’s Aug. 21 Total Solar Eclipse
- Words Fail: Ta-Nehisi Coates on Obama, Trump & White Fear of “Good Negro Government”
- Can we have a discussion about #Charlottesville?
- Killings by the Po-Po: on Track to be Higher than Ever
- best birthday wishes to you, juliania
- Three exposés from Wrong Kind of Green, a critical thinking collective
- #Black August by Storify
- Scientactically-Told Truths
- The Abject & Absurd Surrealism of the Amerikan Political Landscape
- Tillerson threatens regime change in Venezuela: ‘tick, tock, nicolas’
- ‘The Deep State Now and Then’, a brilliant essay by Edward Curtain
- Voting Underway in Venezuela’s Constituent Assembly Election
- Exxon™ is already occupying Venezuela
- The subversive nature of criticizing israel and reporting on the truth of palestine
- The ever-escalating most recent iteration of a Venezuelan coup; will it succeed?
- #BaltimoreUprising evolution storify #Black August #BreakTheCurfew Oakland #Caravana43 protesting the disappeared Ayotzinapa students #Fight for 15 International Today in 270 cities #MarchAgainstMonsanto 2015 #MillionMomsMarch #NativeLivesMatter and other indigenous news #NoDapl #SaayHerName Afro Blue Albuquerque People’s Tribunal on Police Brutality A message from Leonard Peltier on the Occasion of his 71st Birthday and the Hideous Majority Anonymous Million Mask March Flashmobs Today Antiwar black community control of police Black is Back Black Community policing conference bob Urie Brother Cornell West Published in the Smithsonian Magazine Citizens Report: 'Targeted: Prejudice and Racial Bias in the Albuquerque Police Department’ Climate Change Tipping Point Realities v. COP21 Paris Part II Closing arguments in the trial of LAPD officer Mary O'Callaghan Dahr Jamail via Truthout David Correia December According to Harry Shearer Delphi Declaration on Greece and Europe Democracy DHS Is Paying Students to Spy on Classmates in the Name of Safer Schools for Some™ Disarm the NYPD Coalition F*cking the Haitian 99%: Another Clinton Family Project Franklin Graham Freddie Gray beaten to death by BPD Glen Ford Hilarious Disconnect: White Liberals for Sanders Telling #BLM Activists What to Do ILWU May Day Oakland Port Shutdowns Introducing Avaaz Jasmine Richards #BLM protestor charged with terrorism Late Summer Police Stories: the Potentially Good Magna Carta at 800 May 2 #BlackSpring/#Baltimore Rising Medicaid clawbacks Neill Franklin 'Purge the Baltimore PD from within' New Pentagon “Law of War” Manual Obama declares Venezuela "an extraordinary threat to US national security" Obama Reiterates Enthusiastic Support for Legalizing MMJ oh yes Omali Yeshitalaya Orange Lady Preliminary Hearing of APD Cops Sandy and Perez in the Execution of James Boyd; Pt. I; a Storify Public Citizen's Press Release on the TPP 99% Race to the Bottom Red Nation march on Gallup NM against violence and racism Respectability Politics Won’t Cut It Now. Did They Ever? Rest in Peace and Paint Dear Antonio Ramos Reverend William E. Alberts San Carlos Apaches’ Oak Flats Sovereign Spirituality Stolen by John McCain & Friends satire Seventy Years Ago This Week: Hiroshima and Nagasaki Shorter SOTU Preview....SoYou Don’t Have To Spain's new fascist 'gag rule' STRATCOM as per Russia/Syria-Ukraine test post the Apostle of Hatred the Bad The Crescent City 10 Years after the Levees Failed Three Headlines and a Tweet Sum Up the Empire’s Response to ‘Paris’ TransDayOfVisibility Tsipras/Syriza pull it out War Words of the EZLN on the 22nd Anniversary of the Beginning of the War Against Oblivion Zawinul ‘Cultural Palynology’ by Barbara Grothus Featured at the ‘Visualizing Albuquerque’ Exhibit ‘The Red Nation’ and Allies to Demand ABQ Abolish Columbus Day ‘We Love Being Lakota’ short film