- the War on Maduro has hit a new level of Surrealism
- John Bolton Greenlights Indian Military Attack on Pakistan
- the US Bomb Iran for Peace Conference in Warsaw
- Green Capitalism Aglow
- ‘Humanitarian Aid’ tipping point or flashpoint point in VZ?
- the 2019 Nat’l Intelligence Strategy Report
- The Coup against Maduro Gallops On…
- The Coup against Nicolas Maduro Intensifies
- Dateline: Davos, Dahlinks
- Coup in Progress in Venezuela, live on TRNN
- Alexis Tsipras Survives Confidence Vote by One Vote
- January additions to Julian Assange’s extreme plight
- Roseanne Barr to Address the Knesset
- a Trump/Putin #TreasonSummit Helsinki 2.0 Trifecta
- Racist Puerco-in-Chief Addresses the Nation
- the ‘New Left’ on Communism/Socialism & Totalitarian/Fascism
- early january open menu
- the ‘Great Competitor China’: in Africa
- Syria Matters
- Albert the Blacksmith
- More War provocations against Russia and Venezuela
- ‘NATO must prepare to counter a rapid Russia invasion in Europe’
- recent news on the epic plight of julian assange
- reblog: Great reporting on Integrity Initiative(II) by Moon of Alabama
- she’s leaving home
- #BaltimoreUprising evolution storify #Black August #BreakTheCurfew Oakland #Caravana43 protesting the disappeared Ayotzinapa students #Fight for 15 International Today in 270 cities #HandsOffSyria #MarchAgainstMonsanto 2015 #MillionMomsMarch #NativeLivesMatter and other indigenous news #NoDapl #SaayHerName #TreasonSummit Afro Blue Albuquerque People’s Tribunal on Police Brutality A message from Leonard Peltier on the Occasion of his 71st Birthday and the Hideous Majority Anonymous Million Mask March Flashmobs Today Antiwar black community control of police Black is Back Black Community policing conference bob Urie Brother Cornell West Published in the Smithsonian Magazine Citizens Report: 'Targeted: Prejudice and Racial Bias in the Albuquerque Police Department’ Climate Change Tipping Point Realities v. COP21 Paris Part II Closing arguments in the trial of LAPD officer Mary O'Callaghan coup against nicolas maduro Dahr Jamail via Truthout David Correia Delphi Declaration on Greece and Europe Democracy DHS Is Paying Students to Spy on Classmates in the Name of Safer Schools for Some™ Disarm the NYPD Coalition F*cking the Haitian 99%: Another Clinton Family Project Franklin Graham Freddie Gray beaten to death by BPD Glen Ford Hilarious Disconnect: White Liberals for Sanders Telling #BLM Activists What to Do ILWU May Day Oakland Port Shutdowns Jasmine Richards #BLM protestor charged with terrorism Late Summer Police Stories: the Potentially Good Magna Carta at 800 May 2 #BlackSpring/#Baltimore Rising Medicaid clawbacks meta Neill Franklin 'Purge the Baltimore PD from within' New Pentagon “Law of War” Manual Obama declares Venezuela "an extraordinary threat to US national security" Obama Reiterates Enthusiastic Support for Legalizing MMJ oh yes Omali Yeshitalaya Orange Lady Preliminary Hearing of APD Cops Sandy and Perez in the Execution of James Boyd; Pt. I; a Storify Public Citizen's Press Release on the TPP 99% Race to the Bottom Red Nation march on Gallup NM against violence and racism Respectability Politics Won’t Cut It Now. Did They Ever? Rest in Peace and Paint Dear Antonio Ramos Reverend William E. Alberts San Carlos Apaches’ Oak Flats Sovereign Spirituality Stolen by John McCain & Friends satire Seventy Years Ago This Week: Hiroshima and Nagasaki Shorter Spain's new fascist 'gag rule' STRATCOM as per Russia/Syria-Ukraine test post the Apostle of Hatred the Bad The Crescent City 10 Years after the Levees Failed Three Headlines and a Tweet Sum Up the Empire’s Response to ‘Paris’ TransDayOfVisibility Tsipras/Syriza pull it out War Zawinul ‘Cultural Palynology’ by Barbara Grothus Featured at the ‘Visualizing Albuquerque’ Exhibit ‘The Red Nation’ and Allies to Demand ABQ Abolish Columbus Day ‘We Love Being Lakota’ short film
Category Archives: spiritual/metaphysical/visionary
It comes via religiondispatches.org: ‘Finding Our Way to the Altar of Activism’. I hope that it moves you half as much as it does me. My friend hfcMofo and I had been discussing black ministers advising families of killed by police urging citizens to ‘calm down, let the system work’, sometimes even to ‘stop the protests’ and even negotiating with police. We share love for Rev. Sekou, and this morning she sent me this link. In it, he reproaches black clergy ‘respectability politics’, bless his heart.
Continue reading →
When I listen to Martin Luther King, Jr. speak, I can believe in God. There may be other times I have, but I can’t remember them specifically. In discussions about belief or not, I’ve heard people say that their personal stories have been determinant. A lot of them include hitting some emotional or spiritual bottom, and hearing a message from God, then being reborn in some state that exemplifies grace, along with which comes both a knowledge of, and a belief in, God; sort of a personal relationship.
From this plane in The Afterlife it’s impossible for me to know where my essence hovers; whether it is hell or heaven…or just an in-between place I have created from my imagination. I sense, more than see the local Universe; the tug of force from black holes almost causes a sensation at the back of my head…or what feels as though may have been my head… The sounds that emanate from stars almost unimaginable distances away resonate inside me, providing diversion at times from the over-arching images that dwell within me like live beings.
(for sadavis, with love on his birthday)
John Trudell seems intuitively to understand quantum physics and genetic memory of our ancestors contained within us; you might want to listen to the video as you read. He is an amazing example of turning poison to medicine, and rising from the ashes as a Phoenix Poet Truthteller.