- Hardliner Ebrahim Raisi elected President of Iran
- Repurposed NATO isn’t just about Russia any longer: #EfficiencyMatters
- Will Marxist Peruvian Presidential Winner Pedro Castillo Finally Prevail?
- Bill Gates: Schadenfreude by Gossip
- Update on US/Israeli Zionist Ethnic Cleansing of Palestinians
- Palestinian Resistance to Zionist Barbarity
- China and Russia Again in the Empire’s Crosshairs: Beware
- ‘Maximum Pressure’ on Iran from Trump > Biden
- In Quest Of a Multi-Polar World by Michael Hudson and Pepe Escobar
- The Empire is Gunning for China: Epic Danger Ahead?
- Joe Biden Can Walk & Chew Gum at the Same Time
- It’s the Covid Rescue Plan Tent Revival! C’mon in!
- small glimmers of hope for Iran & the JCPOA
- from the brave and award-winning journalist Eva Bartlett:
- a California Prison Eugenics Storify
- 2 Post-blizzard Texas Exposés from WSWS
- NATO: Finally Crossing the Rubicon?
- An Open Letter from BLM Inland Empire
- heart-piercing news for Julian Assange
- a PSA from Margaret Flowers, Popular Resistance
- Compare Incendiary Bombast to Reasoned Diplomacy
- #TrumpImpeachment 2.0
- Two from BAR & a Chilling Ministry of Truth PSA from DHS
- 2 critiques of Biden’s ‘Rescue Amerika’ plan
- #BaltimoreUprising evolution storify #Black August #BreakTheCurfew Oakland #Caravana43 protesting the disappeared Ayotzinapa students #Fight for 15 International Today in 270 cities #HandsOffBolivia #hands off iran #HandsOffSyria #MarchAgainstMonsanto 2015 #MillionMomsMarch #NativeLivesMatter and other indigenous news #NoDapl #SaayHerName #TreasonSummit Afro Blue Albuquerque People’s Tribunal on Police Brutality A message from Leonard Peltier on the Occasion of his 71st Birthday and the Hideous Majority Anonymous Million Mask March Flashmobs Today black community control of police Black is Back Black Community policing conference bob Urie Brother Cornell West Published in the Smithsonian Magazine Citizens Report: 'Targeted: Prejudice and Racial Bias in the Albuquerque Police Department’ Closing arguments in the trial of LAPD officer Mary O'Callaghan coup against nicolas maduro David Correia Delphi Declaration on Greece and Europe Disarm the NYPD Coalition dont't extradite assange! F*cking the Haitian 99%: Another Clinton Family Project Franklin Graham Freddie Gray beaten to death by BPD Free Julian Assange Glen Ford HandsOffIran! Hilarious Disconnect: White Liberals for Sanders Telling #BLM Activists What to Do ILWU May Day Oakland Port Shutdowns Jasmine Richards #BLM protestor charged with terrorism Late Summer Police Stories: the Potentially Good Magna Carta at 800 May 2 #BlackSpring/#Baltimore Rising Medicaid clawbacks meta Neill Franklin 'Purge the Baltimore PD from within' New Pentagon “Law of War” Manual Novichok™ Obama declares Venezuela "an extraordinary threat to US national security" Obama Reiterates Enthusiastic Support for Legalizing MMJ oh yes Omali Yeshitalaya Orange Lady Preliminary Hearing of APD Cops Sandy and Perez in the Execution of James Boyd; Pt. I; a Storify Red Nation march on Gallup NM against violence and racism Respectability Politics Won’t Cut It Now. Did They Ever? Rest in Peace and Paint Dear Antonio Ramos Reverend William E. Alberts San Carlos Apaches’ Oak Flats Sovereign Spirituality Stolen by John McCain & Friends satire Save the Post Office Seventy Years Ago This Week: Hiroshima and Nagasaki Shorter skripals Spain's new fascist 'gag rule' STRATCOM as per Russia/Syria-Ukraine test post the Apostle of Hatred the Bad The Crescent City 10 Years after the Levees Failed TransDayOfVisibility Tsipras/Syriza pull it out WEF 2020 Zawinul ‘Cultural Palynology’ by Barbara Grothus Featured at the ‘Visualizing Albuquerque’ Exhibit ‘The Red Nation’ and Allies to Demand ABQ Abolish Columbus Day
Category Archives: spiritual/metaphysical/visionary
It comes via religiondispatches.org: ‘Finding Our Way to the Altar of Activism’. I hope that it moves you half as much as it does me. My friend hfcMofo and I had been discussing black ministers advising families of killed by police urging citizens to ‘calm down, let the system work’, sometimes even to ‘stop the protests’ and even negotiating with police. We share love for Rev. Sekou, and this morning she sent me this link. In it, he reproaches black clergy ‘respectability politics’, bless his heart.
Continue reading →
When I listen to Martin Luther King, Jr. speak, I can believe in God. There may be other times I have, but I can’t remember them specifically. In discussions about belief or not, I’ve heard people say that their personal stories have been determinant. A lot of them include hitting some emotional or spiritual bottom, and hearing a message from God, then being reborn in some state that exemplifies grace, along with which comes both a knowledge of, and a belief in, God; sort of a personal relationship.
From this plane in The Afterlife it’s impossible for me to know where my essence hovers; whether it is hell or heaven…or just an in-between place I have created from my imagination. I sense, more than see the local Universe; the tug of force from black holes almost causes a sensation at the back of my head…or what feels as though may have been my head… The sounds that emanate from stars almost unimaginable distances away resonate inside me, providing diversion at times from the over-arching images that dwell within me like live beings.
(for sadavis, with love on his birthday)
John Trudell seems intuitively to understand quantum physics and genetic memory of our ancestors contained within us; you might want to listen to the video as you read. He is an amazing example of turning poison to medicine, and rising from the ashes as a Phoenix Poet Truthteller.