- Pierre Omidyar: A Dangerous Billionaire-Backer of the “Resistance”
- new moon open menu
- a psa: ‘Sept. 11th Legal Breakthrough’
- Luke Harding/Guardian-gate: the plot thickens
- Merry Christmas… Call the Police!
- asylum seekers & caravans at the mexican border
- thoughts on depression
- flip-city news from Ukraine & Crimea
- breaking news from Wikileaks on twitter
- Thanksgiving 2018 Messages
- a few ocasio tweets from my favorite tankie
- have you ever even heard of Gladio B?
- A Report from the DC Peace Congress
- US multinationals dodge $180 billion in taxes on foreign profits per year
- Two short films from ‘Dispatches from Resistant Mexico’
- ‘No More Anchor Babies’ yells Prez!
- Jair Bolsanaro Brazilian President Elect: OMG
- ‘Ecuador: Court Rejects WikiLeaks’ Assange Lawsuit Against Gov’t’
- Génocidaire Paul Kagame, Friend of the Empire
- #TridentJuncture: more NATO military aggression on Russia’s borders
- once upon a time we gave Peace a Chance
- open menu
- Whitney Webb’s ‘Edward Snowden to Address Select Audience in Israel: Will He Take On Israel’s Surveillance State?’
- an exposé of Pierre’s Intercept by the excellent Whitney Webb
- i’d stuck up a #HurricaneMichael diary at C99%
- Greyson Smythe
- #BaltimoreUprising evolution storify #Black August #BreakTheCurfew Oakland #Caravana43 protesting the disappeared Ayotzinapa students #Fight for 15 International Today in 270 cities #HandsOffSyria #MarchAgainstMonsanto 2015 #MillionMomsMarch #NativeLivesMatter and other indigenous news #NoDapl #SaayHerName Afro Blue Albuquerque People’s Tribunal on Police Brutality A message from Leonard Peltier on the Occasion of his 71st Birthday and the Hideous Majority Anonymous Million Mask March Flashmobs Today Antiwar black community control of police Black is Back Black Community policing conference bob Urie Brother Cornell West Published in the Smithsonian Magazine Citizens Report: 'Targeted: Prejudice and Racial Bias in the Albuquerque Police Department’ Climate Change Tipping Point Realities v. COP21 Paris Part II Closing arguments in the trial of LAPD officer Mary O'Callaghan Dahr Jamail via Truthout David Correia December According to Harry Shearer Delphi Declaration on Greece and Europe Democracy DHS Is Paying Students to Spy on Classmates in the Name of Safer Schools for Some™ Disarm the NYPD Coalition F*cking the Haitian 99%: Another Clinton Family Project Franklin Graham Freddie Gray beaten to death by BPD Glen Ford Hilarious Disconnect: White Liberals for Sanders Telling #BLM Activists What to Do ILWU May Day Oakland Port Shutdowns Jasmine Richards #BLM protestor charged with terrorism Late Summer Police Stories: the Potentially Good Magna Carta at 800 May 2 #BlackSpring/#Baltimore Rising Medicaid clawbacks meta Neill Franklin 'Purge the Baltimore PD from within' New Pentagon “Law of War” Manual Obama declares Venezuela "an extraordinary threat to US national security" Obama Reiterates Enthusiastic Support for Legalizing MMJ oh yes Omali Yeshitalaya Orange Lady pierre omidyar Preliminary Hearing of APD Cops Sandy and Perez in the Execution of James Boyd; Pt. I; a Storify Public Citizen's Press Release on the TPP 99% Race to the Bottom Red Nation march on Gallup NM against violence and racism Respectability Politics Won’t Cut It Now. Did They Ever? Rest in Peace and Paint Dear Antonio Ramos Reverend William E. Alberts San Carlos Apaches’ Oak Flats Sovereign Spirituality Stolen by John McCain & Friends satire Seventy Years Ago This Week: Hiroshima and Nagasaki Shorter Spain's new fascist 'gag rule' STRATCOM as per Russia/Syria-Ukraine test post the Apostle of Hatred the Bad The Crescent City 10 Years after the Levees Failed Three Headlines and a Tweet Sum Up the Empire’s Response to ‘Paris’ TransDayOfVisibility Tsipras/Syriza pull it out War Zawinul ‘Cultural Palynology’ by Barbara Grothus Featured at the ‘Visualizing Albuquerque’ Exhibit ‘The Red Nation’ and Allies to Demand ABQ Abolish Columbus Day ‘We Love Being Lakota’ short film
Category Archives: security state fascism
“Fidel Narvaez, the former consul at the embassy, told CNN that Abad’s removal should be seen as a bad omen for the WikiLeaks founder and his asylum.”
Now these next two WikiTweets were of high interest to me, as I’d been checking out anon document dumps at various sites, such as:
‘Anonymous blows lid off huge psyop in Europe and it’s funded by UK & US’ via RT, 23 Nov, 2018
‘Anonymous blows lid off huge psyop in Europe and it’s funded by UK & US’ jackpineradicals.com, Nov. 23, 2018
Sputnik had it, as well. Tass didn’t have it, interestingly enough. Now I did get a bit suspicious when my search had kicked up the video from the Anon Collective noting they’ve been under attack since these publications, needed money… That said, I hope WikiLeaks can discern fake emails from genuine ones. In fact, I’m counting on it for now.
On August 31 Aleksandr Vladimirovich Zakharchenko, Prime Minister of the self-proclaimed Donetsk Republic was killed by an explosive device in Café Separa in Donestk. His body guard was also killed, eleven others were injured.
At least 120,000 mourners attended his funeral on Saturday. Zakharchenko had led the breakaway republic since November 2014 when armed conflict broke out between the DPR, neighboring Lugansk and the Ukrainian military, neo(?)-Nazi militias, and armed provocateurs. He had apparently survived several earlier assassination attempts.
(on next day edit: this is a labor of love and loathing: love for arundhati roy, and loathing Hindu thug narendra modi. if it’s not the same for you, please don’t bother reading it. i was pleased that it least gleaned a few comments over yonder.)
“To be lynched is a crime. To be poor is a crime. To defend the poor is to plot to overthrow the government, the vulnerable are being cordoned off and silenced. The vociferous are being incarcerated.”
This diary’s title is from Roy’srecent statement at a press conference is featured both scroll.in and outlookindia.com (both Aug. 30, although the former is an easier to read format). The hashtag’s origin:
The title comes from another bit of satirical self-parody from the NYT.com, August 24; Alex Jones don’t got nothin’ on these dudes, Barnes and Rosenberg:
“WASHINGTON — In 2016, American intelligence agencies delivered urgent and explicit warnings about Russia’s intentions to try to tip the American presidential election — and a detailed assessment of the operation afterward — thanks in large part to informants close to President Vladimir V. Putin and in the Kremlin who provided crucial details.
See, what the Police actually need is more power, more protection, and in May, many House Dems, including progressive D luminaries as Luis Gutierrez, Raul Grijalva and Keith Ellison handed it to them more in the Serve and Protect Act, passed by an overwhelming majority in May.
(Or: how many sadistic sociopaths can dance on the head of a pin?)
From Patrick Martin at wsws.org June 22: ‘US court documents reveal Immigrant children tied down, hooded, beaten, stripped and drugged’
“Court documents made public in Virginia and Texas give a glimpse of the systematic brutality being meted out to immigrant children in both public and private jails. Children are strapped down, hooded and beaten, or drugged by force, as part of the everyday procedure in what can only be called the American Gulag.